HARTIP 1800 Portable Metal Hardness Tester
HARTIP Portable Leeb Metal Hardness Tester with Integrated Universal Impact Device
The HARTIP 1800 is an advanced state-of-the-art Palm Sized Professional Metal Hardness Tester with many new features. Which is light weight, easy in operation, integrated probe design, high contrast OEL Organic Electroluminescent Display, low operating temperature, auto compensating for impact direction and etc.
HARTIP 1800 can be widely used for measuring metal hardness of almost all ferrous and non-ferrous metal materials for scale of Leeb hardness, Rockwell C & B, Brinell, Vickers, Shore and Strength.
HARTIP 1800 has a memory capacity of 2000 data which can be download to computer via USB. The 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery inside HARTIP 1800 can be charged via USB from PC or via individual battery charger from mains wall power. Operating time is approx. 6 hours on one charge.
The new HARTIP1800 is an easy-to-operate ultra compact hardness tester for extremely accurate measurements on most metals. The HARTIP 1800 combines modern electronics and an innovative impact device to offer an unbeatable price/performance ratio. This stand-alone tester does not require a separate indicating display, or PC hardware. Through its light and compact design, the HARTIP1800 is ideal for quality control and testing for incoming inspection and throughout production. Its user-friendly operating interface and its practical function make the HARTIP 1800 the most ergonomic integrated rebound hardness tester available.
HARTIP1800 is the latest addition to our range of portable rebound hardness testers, with updated and advanced features, following Leebs principle. The main new features of HARTIP1800 includes data display with statistic, enlarged storage capacity, USB interface for both recharging and data transfer to your PC or printer, backlight display for use in dark areas, and much more.
A pocket sized HARTIP1800 Hardness Tester, comes with integrated Universal D Impact device, utilizes state-of-the-art micro-electronic technology, and incorporates microprocessor and data display in a single, compact unit. The new HARTIP1800 measures the Leeb hardness value (HL) of materials, which is a ratio of the rebound velocity to the impact velocity. This HL value can then be converted to other standard hardness scales such as Rockwell, Brinell, Shore and Vickers using conversion tables generated from the original Leeb standard and stored in the display unit. HARTIP 1800 portable hardness tester can be used with a variety of optional Support Rings that allow for measurements on a wide variety of part geometries.
HARTIP1800 provides exceptional reliability for a wide measuring range, and is capable of automatically converting and displaying measurements into various hardness scales.
HARTIP 1800 FEATURES:
- High measurement accuracy -±0.5%
- Integrated design – combine probe and processor into one unit
- Wide operating temperature range – -40~+80°C
- Auto turn On and Off
- High contrast OEL Display – clearing at either bright even under sunshine or dark area
- No setup for impact direction – auto identify and compensate impact direction
- Friendly display style – Normal or flip
- Recalibration allowed by user
- Principle: Leeb hardness measurement
- Impact device: D
- Accuracy: ±4HL(or 0.5% @ HL=800)
- Display: digital with high contrast LED
- Display mode: Normal or flip
- Hardness scale: HL/HRC/HRB/HB/HV/HS/σb
- Measuring range:HL200-960/ HRC19-70/ HRB13-109/ HB20-655/ HV80-940/ HSD32-99.5
- Materials: 9 common metal materials
- Interface: USB for data transferring to PC and charging battery (Optional accessory)
- Memory: 99 blocks and 2000 data can be saved and re-readable
- Recalibration: allowed by user
- Alarm: up or down limit
- Indicator: Low battery
- Power supply: 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Power on/off: auto
- Operating environment: -40~+80ºC
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 148 x 44 x 22mm
- Net weight: 110g
- Standard: ASTM A956