The SaluTron® D6 is a combination gauge with
3 Fe- and 2 NFe interchangeable probes.
With Fe-probes (F400, F1 and F10) you can measure non-magnetic coatings such as paints, plastics, chromium, copper, zinc, enamel, etc. on metal substrates as steel or iron.
With the NFe-probes (N1 and CN02) you can measure non-conductive layers such as paints, enamels, plastics, rubber, glass, paper, etc. on non-magnetic metal substrates as aluminum, copper, brass, zinc and certain grades of stainless steel. You can also measure anodized aluminum.
- Measuring range of 0-1250 micron (F1 standard probe)
- Measuring range of 0-10 mm (F10 special probe)
- High accuracy
- Switch between mil and micron
- Upper and lower limits can be preset; with visual and audible alarm when exceeding
- 2 measuring modes: continuing mode and single mode
- 2 operation modes: direct mode with 99 storage places and batch mode with 495 locations (5 blocks with 99 values each)
- Automatic recognition of the probes
- Quick calibration and zeroing of the instrument
- 2 methods for calibration; error system of the probe can be corrected with basic calibration method
- Statistic values: mean, minimum, maximum, number of measurements, standard deviation
- Switch between manual or automatic memory
- Delete function: single data or all data in memory
- Analysis of measured values via histogram
- Acoustic signal after each measurement / buttons beep adjustable
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic or manual shutdown
- Transfer of results to PC