Elcometer 7061 MarSurf PS1 Surface Roughness Tester
The Elcometer 7061 surface roughness tester is a light weight and portable measuring solution for the range of surface roughness measurements required for compliance to International Standards.
In protective coating applications there is a requirement to measure surface roughness.
Measurements of surface roughness are expressed in terms of Ra, Rz or Tp. These values include peak-to-valley profile measurement in combination with an assessment of the frequency of peaks within the sample area.
The Elcometer 7061 surface roughness tester is suitable for assessing surface roughness conditions in a wide range of general industrial applications; particularly where the sample is too large to bring to the laboratory.
- Multi-Lingual Display: All the required information is displayed on screen in a choice of 14 languages.
- Flexible: Can be used in virtually any position; horizontally, vertically, upside down. A height adjustment accessory to accommodate various sample sizes is supplied with each gauge as standard.
- Integrated Calibration Standard: No external calibration standard is required; provides greater ease of use.
- Drive Unit: Can be rotated and moved longitudinally; enables the stylus pick-up to be moved to the calibrating position. The stylus pick-up is also protected for transport in this position.
- Stylus pick-up with removable protection: 2µm (80µin) diamond stylus tip with a measuring force of 0.7 mN. Different stylus’ are available for various applications.
How to use a surface roughness tester
Surface roughness testers consist of a stylus which is mechanically drawn across the surface recording an 'image' of the surface roughness across a pre-defined sample length. The measurement technique provides a number of measurement parameters including:
Rmax: The greatest distance between the highest peak and lowest valley over the sampling length.
Ra: The average surface roughness over the sampling length.
Rt: The distance between the highest peak and the lowest valley within any given sampling length.
Rz: The average distance between the highest peak and the lowest valley over a number of sampling lengths.
Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile Gauge
The Elcometer 224 provides the very latest in surface profile measuring technology for measuring profile on either flat or curved surfaces.
Fast, accurate and very user friendly, the Elcometer 224 Surface Profile Gauge is available with or without memory and Bluetooth®.
The Elcometer 224 surface profile meter is available in two different models: Model B and Model T. Each surface profile gauge provides the user with increasing functionality - from the entry level Elcometer 224 Model B, to the top of the range Elcometer 224 Model T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Standard and armoured probes are available for the separate models, providing even greater measurement flexibility. Elcometer surface profile probes are supplied with a glass zero plate, calibration test foils (nominal values 125µm (5.0mils) & 508µm (20mils) and an Elcometer Test Certificate.
2.4” colour screen provides enhanced reading visibility at all angles
Ergonomic design for comfort during continuous use
Integral or separate probes measure profiles up to 500μm (20mils) on flat or curved surfaces1
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Measurement capability to ±5%
- Can be used in accordance with National and International Standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Statistics are calculated and displayed in real time
- Live and batch readings graph format for instant analysis
- Repeatable and reproducible measurements
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable Test Certificates
- Batch & individual readings are date and time stamped
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Fast reading rate of 50+ per minute
- Integral and separate probe versions to suit your application
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- Compatible with ElcoMaster® and ElcoMaster® Mobile App
- Powersave mode with tap awake
- User replaceable tough tungsten carbide tip - can be used for up to 20,000 readings
- USB and Bluetooth® data output to iPhone* or Android™ devices
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures profiles up to 500μm (20 mils)
1 Patent applied for
* Compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPad
Elcometer 224 Model T: Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th and 5th generation).
“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Suitable for mobile devices running Android™ software version 2.1 and upwards. Android™ and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Tell : 021-77130687-8